The Olive Routes are opening up to new olive experiences July 1st 2020.
Not just a (Re) Opening: A new beginning taking all the important precautions for the safety of our guests and our employees.
Providing an authentic and full experience, while focusing on every aspect of hygiene for our guests and employees, is our priority. Following closely the guidelines of Greek government therefore, we have taken precautionary measures, reinforcing our already stringent practices in, group of participants management, food hygienic standards, equipment disinfection and cleaning.
- 100% Outdoor Tours. We have adjusted our tours, so that all activities are outdoor including walks in the endless olive groves, interactive visit at the castle of Androusa, olive oil tasting workshop and meal at the olive oil Mill yard.
- 100% Private Tours. We have decreased the maximum number of participants to all our semi –private tours from 16 to 6 people. Furthermore, in all tours there is the option for a private tour.
- 100% free cancelation 24h before your tour. We understand that you need to be flexible and we provide to our guests full refund 24hours before your scheduled tour or free reschedule for another day.
- 100% safe distances. Safe distances will be kept between all guests and guides in all activities such as visits, olive oil tasting workshop and meals
- All the hygienic measures will be applied to our equipment and meals (such as personalized packed products etc), without neglecting the local and authentic taste of the area.
- E-booking and E-paymnent. You can check, book and pay for your favorite olive tour through our website. Fast, Εasy, Secure!
- 100% local, authentic, enthusiastic, entertaining, educational!
We keep the distances but nothing can keep you away from experiencing the olive tradition and taste of Messinia!